We have a vacancy for a confident and well organised individual to join our successful financial planning team. The role is varied but will include:
- Managing diary and work flow on a daily basis and ensuring all relevant deadlines are met
- Helping the advisory team prepare for client meetings
- General administration
- Updating our back office system with any relevant details
- Liaising with providers and clients to obtain information
- Obtaining illustrations
- Product research
- Letters and general correspondence
We offer a 37.5 hour working week Monday to Friday, a competitive salary and benefits such as a group pension, flexitime and a pleasant working environment.
We also offer a professional programme of training and gaining professional qualifications will be supported and encouraged.
The next step
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Trainee Financial Services Adminisitrator as the email subject.