We aim to minimise the effect of our work on your finance team and ensure that we meet your timetable.
We believe that continuity of personnel is very important to our clients and we aim to use the same people year-on-year for as long as is practical. We do not change a team just for the sake of change.
Critchleys’ view is that the audit is not just to give assurance on the accounts, but also to provide valuable information which can be used to monitor performance, and identify potential weaknesses and opportunities.
We feel we make the audit process as effective as possible for the client:
- Our staff are friendly and approachable
- We discuss issues as soon as they arise, avoiding surprises
- We bring the right balance of pragmatism and robustness to our role
As part of the completion meeting we will discuss issues arising out of the audit including:
- Accounting policies and regulatory changes
- Constructive suggestions for improvements
- Control weaknesses identified