Business advice and strategic planning
Whether you are looking for help with your annual tax return and accounts or require more specialist advice, Critchleys offers a wide range of business services tailored to your needs and designed to add value to your business.
Founded in 1906, we have been advising businesses and building up expertise across a number of sectors:
- our experienced advisers work with you in setting the strategy and preparing the business plan. We can provide strategic advice and guidance to businesses at every stage in the life-cycle to keep them on the right track.
- Critchleys advisers take a multi-disciplinary approach when giving business advice and are adept in mentoring businesses at every stage from start up stage onwards.
- our management accounting service is tailored to suit the needs of individual businesses, delivering the information that management teams need for effective decision-making and strategic planning
- we offer a comprehensive range of corporate finance services to businesses, including: raising finance for business and management teams, mergers and acquisitions, company disposals, restructuring/refinancing and where relevant, preparing them for OFEX/AIM
- we provide expert guidance on all aspects of tax affecting companies, including: structuring businesses to ensure they make the most of tax breaks, and to avoid tax pitfalls; and looking after the tax affairs of business owners
- our specialist team of experienced VAT consultants is equipped to provide practical, commercial and easy to understand advice and guidance on all matters connected with VAT