Helping individuals meet their tax obligations
We can help you if you:
- have obtained a recent source of new income or capital gain
- need to deal with an exceptional event such as an asset disposal or have additional income to report
- have to claim tax relief or make a repayment claim
- have become subject to an investigation from the Tax authorities into your affairs
- complete your tax return, making sure we claim all the tax allowances you are entitled to
- calculate your tax
- advise you on possible ways to reduce your tax bill in the future
- advise you when payments are due or obtain tax repayments
- deal with all correspondence from HM Revenue and Customs
- deal with any questions you may have on your tax affairs
- handle HM Revenue and Customs investigations into your tax affairs
Our services go beyond the compliance requirements and in addition we would be delighted to explain how we can help you save tax whatever your circumstances.
Peace of mind
To protect our clients from the cost of a HM and Customs investigation we offer investigation insurance. See www.peninsula-uk.com for more information.