What Is It?
A company listed on the London Stock Exchange, which offers investors
- Generous, government incentivised tax relief (up to 30%) for the company to raise money and invest in young, innovative and often privately-owned companies - which helps those companies grow.
- Tax free Dividend Income
- Gains free from Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
Who are they potentially suitable for?
- Small Business owners and Entrepreneurs who pay themselves through dividends, which means they could face higher tax bills and lower take-home earnings.
- Individuals seeking tax efficient savings, in addition to pensions, for retirement
- Experienced investors as part of a diversified portfolio
How can we help?
We can help you explore the opportunity to invest in this exciting area, provide in depth research and personal recommendations to suit your individual circumstances.
What should I do next?
If you would like us to advise you on whether investing in Venture Capital Trusts is suitable for you, please contact Nick Chaitow in Critchleys Financial Planning*.
First published 20 November 2020
Last Updated 20 November 2020
20 November 2020
This is for information purposes only. No action should be taken without seeking specific professional advice. Thank you.
*Critchleys Financial Planning LLP is an appointed representative of Quilter Financial Services Limited (FCA Register number is 440703) and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited (FCA Register number 440718), Wiltshire Court, Farnsby Street, Swindon. SN1 5AH, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
The permitted business of Quilter Financial Services Limited and Quilter Mortgage Planning Limited is advising on and arranging pensions, investments, mortgages, life assurance and general insurance.
You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.FCA.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0300 500 8082. The FCA address is: 12 Endeavour Square, London. E20 1JN
Find out more about Nick Chaitow