The following information is designed to draw the attention of interested parties to the information required to be disclosed by the Provision of Services Regulations 2009.
Critchleys LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales, number OC354137
Beaver House, 23 – 38 Hythe Bridge Street, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 2EP
Critchleys LLP is also a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
Rules Governing Actions
All IPs are bound by the rules of their professional body, including any that relate specifically to insolvency. The rules of the professional body that licences our IPs can be found at;
In addition, IPs are bound by the Statements of Insolvency Practice (“SIP”), details of which can be found at;
All IPs are required to comply with the Insolvency Code of Ethics and a copy of the code can be found at;
If at any time you would like to discuss with us how our service to you could be improved, or if you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving, please let us know, by telephoning the IP acting as office holder. If that does not resolve your complaint then you can contact the firm’s Chairman, Mr R Kirtland or Chief Executive Officer, Mr J McGuigan.
We undertake to look into any complaint carefully and promptly and to do all we can to explain the position to you. If you feel that we have given you a less than satisfactory service, we undertake to do everything reasonable to address your concerns. If you are still not satisfied, you may of course complain to the regulatory body that licences the insolvency practitioner concerned. In the event of a complaint please refer to;
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Critchleys LLP’s professional indemnity insurance is provided by Zurich Insurance PLC of The Zurich Centre, 3000 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7JZ. The territorial coverage is worldwide.
Critchleys LLP is registered for VAT under registration no 974 9998 22.
Bribery Act 2010
Critchleys is committed to applying the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities. Every employee and individual acting on Critchleys ' behalf is responsible for maintaining our reputation and for conducting company business honestly and professionally.
Critchleys take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption and are committed to acting professionally, fairly and with integrity in all our business dealings and relationships wherever we operate.
Critchleys requires all those who are associated with it to observe the highest standards of impartiality, integrity and objectivity.
Critchleys prohibits anyone acting on its behalf from:
- Bribing another person. A bribe includes the offering, promising or giving of any financial or other type of advantage;
- Accepting a bribe. This includes requesting, agreeing to receive or accepting any financial, or another kind of advantage;
- Bribing a foreign public official; and
- Condoning the offering or acceptance of bribes.
- Avoid doing business with others who do not accept our values and who may harm our reputation;
- Maintain processes, procedures and records that limit the risk of direct or indirect bribery;
- Promote awareness of this policy amongst its staff, those acting on its behalf and entities with which it has any commercial dealings;
- Investigate all instances of alleged bribery, and will assist the police, and other authorities when appropriate, in any resultant prosecutions. In addition, disciplinary action will be considered against individual members of staff;
- Review this policy regularly and update it when necessary.