In 2006, a small team got together in New Zealand to disrupt the way business accounting was done. They created Xero, a cloud based platform that radically reimagined how businesses could manage their own accounting.
12 years on, and their impact has been breath-taking. Here are a few numbers:
- £406 million Operating Revenue in the 12 months to 31st March 2018
- Nearly 1.4 million subscribers in 180 countries worldwide
- $2.15 trillion in transactions were recorded across the Xero platform in financial year to 31st March 2018
We're excited about Xero. Many of our clients now use it and we've just reached Xero's 'platinum partner' status. It's been successful because it really does make it much easier to run a business well.
So when we had the chance to interview Gary Turner, one of Xero's Co-Founders and MD for the UK, Middle East and Africa, we jumped at the chance!
We recorded an extended interview which you can follow in a number of ways:
- Listen to the interview in full above (it's 47 minutes)
- Head over to our special Masterclass with Gary Turner page where we've created 8 short videos, highlighting some of the best bits of the interview.