I know most of you will be fed up hearing about BREXIT. In fact, a study back in April 2019 found that 64% of adults felt Brexit anxiety was impacting on their mental health!*
I'm sure that that figure has only risen since then, so let me keep this as short and painless as possible...
If you are a business owner or leader, then one of the best ways to decrease Brexit dread is to be well prepared. This has been made easier thanks to a really helpful tool from HMRC: answer 7 quick questions to find the latest Brexit guidance relevant for your business.
The government have 183 articles offering Brexit guidance for Businesses, but a lot of it may not apply to your business specifically. So HMRC's 7 question survey acts as a filter, ensuring you find only see the guidance that's relevant to your business.
The questions asked are:
- What does your business or organisation do? (You select your sector from a list provided)
- What kind of business, if any, does your business do in the EU? (Import, export, Services, Haulage etc)
- Do you employ anyone from a European Country?
- Do you exchange personal data with another organisation in Europe?
- Do you rely on Intellectual Property Protection?
- Do you get EU or UK Government funding?
- Do you sell your products or services to the public sector?
Why not click on the HMRC link below and give it a go? It may well decrease your Brexit anxiety a little too.
If you would prefer to talk through your specific 'Business Brexit' situation, you are most welcome to get in touch with me directly too - email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (01865) 261100.
Find out more about Jen Sewell